I bet he is Twittering!

I love twitter! I love the fact that I can learn and grow from others. It is my way of constantly getting professional development. I can even get PD in my pajamas.

I have been on Facebook for years, but twitter for only a few. At the beginning, I was apprehensive, I didn't know what to expect. I thought that it would take away from my family time and other duties. The most important thing is I kept an open mind. Let me say, I have grown so much professionally because of twitter.

The other day at a district meeting, I overheard a table saying "I bet he is twittering". It caught my attention! I approached the table and I mentioned that I wasn't on twitter, but I do use it and love it. We then began a conversation on having an open mind. That is all I ask. Try something new today! Expand your toolbox!


With an open mind, anything is possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes You Go Back, To Go Forward

Be the One...Who Stays Positive

Be The One... That Connects With Kids